The Wine Crush is a one hour dynamic, fast-paced lifestyle program that not only explains and demystifies the world of wine, but demonstrates how wine can be integrated with every day life. Host Laura Lawson is a veteran in the wine business who manages to couple her vast wine knowledge with her unique sense of humor and tactful sarcasm. The emphasis is on the lighter side of wine and the good humor that should accompany it. Refreshing and upbeat, Wine Crush satisfies both the novice and the expert wine drinker; with guests ranging from winemakers and industry experts to chefs, etiquette experts, celebrities and more.
- 12/06/13 This week we welcomed Alison Crowe, Winemaker, Author, Blogger at Garnet Vineyards
- 12/06/13 This week we welcomed Rob McMillan, Division Relationship Manager, Silicon Valley Bank Wine Division to discuss the wine shortage..or is there one?
- 12/06/13 Special Thanks to Richard Haake, Owner and Chef, Winery Chefs.
- 12/06/13 Thanks to special guest, Jon Bonne, Wine Editor of the San Francisco Chronicle and author of The New California Wine (Ten Speed Press)
- 09/17/13 This week we discussed the truth about what goes on behind the scenes at wineries with Clark Smith, Winemaker, Author and Consultant.
- News Archive >>
The question that I am most often asked is, "What should I bring ?" I'm here to make life a little easier.
Wine Of The Week
This Cabernet based blend honors all those who have helped shape Stag's Leap Wine Cellars through the years.
Recipe of the Week
For some great seasonal recipes, check out Wine Crush regular guest Richard Haake’s site.