The Wine Crush is a one hour dynamic, fast-paced lifestyle program that not only explains and demystifies the world of wine, but demonstrates how wine can be integrated with every day life. Host Laura Lawson is a veteran in the wine business who manages to couple her vast wine knowledge with her unique sense of humor and tactful sarcasm. The emphasis is on the lighter side of wine and the good humor that should accompany it. Refreshing and upbeat, Wine Crush satisfies both the novice and the expert wine drinker; with guests ranging from winemakers and industry experts to chefs, etiquette experts, celebrities and more.
Welcome to The Wine Crush...
This is a test, I repeat, only a test.
- 12/17/14 Need a few suggestions for some great wine gifts? This week Laura speaks with one of the experts, Gwendolyn Wilson from Wine.com
- 12/17/14 This week Laura welcomes Jessica Elkin from WTSO.com.. Check out some great deals.
- 12/17/14 We prepare you for the upcoming holidays with guest Brandon Allen, Co-Founder/Winemaker with Slo Down Wines.
- 12/17/14 Wine Spectator releases Top Wines for 2014
- 12/17/14 This week we welcome Marion Bernstein, Writer for Bustle.com.
- News Archive >>
It is that time of year that I must reinforce my motto.. Have four wines in your house for the holiday.
Wine Of The Week
This rose is the perfect balance with a festive package
Recipe of the Week
For some great seasonal recipes, check out Wine Crush regular guest Richard Haake’s site.