The Wine Crush is a one hour dynamic, fast-paced lifestyle program that not only explains and demystifies the world of wine, but demonstrates how wine can be integrated with every day life. Host Laura Lawson is a veteran in the wine business who manages to couple her vast wine knowledge with her unique sense of humor and tactful sarcasm. The emphasis is on the lighter side of wine and the good humor that should accompany it. Refreshing and upbeat, Wine Crush satisfies both the novice and the expert wine drinker; with guests ranging from winemakers and industry experts to chefs, etiquette experts, celebrities and more.
- 02/28/14 Special thanks to Laely Heron, Owner and Winemaker and Heron Wines.
- 02/28/14 This week we welcomed TV legend and Wine Maker Dick Smothers.
- 02/28/14 Here's a Link to some of the odd wine laws we mentioned on the show.
- 02/28/14 Putting Water into Wine.. What???
- 02/06/14 This week we welcomed Writer, Blogger, W. Blake Gray to discuss America's importance in the wine market and the California drought
- News Archive >>
There's a new shift in the wine world with some wineries sourcing fruit from different areas of the world and this may not be as bad as some think.
Wine Of The Week
This vintage brings us great new packaging and back to Alexander Valley. They have done a great job with this lush Cabernet Sauvignon with prominent black fruit.
Recipe of the Week
For some great seasonal recipes, check out Wine Crush regular guest Richard Haake’s site.