The Wine Crush is a one hour dynamic, fast-paced lifestyle program that not only explains and demystifies the world of wine, but demonstrates how wine can be integrated with every day life. Host Laura Lawson is a veteran in the wine business who manages to couple her vast wine knowledge with her unique sense of humor and tactful sarcasm. The emphasis is on the lighter side of wine and the good humor that should accompany it. Refreshing and upbeat, Wine Crush satisfies both the novice and the expert wine drinker; with guests ranging from winemakers and industry experts to chefs, etiquette experts, celebrities and more.
- 07/06/16 We always enjoy having Alison Crowe, Winemaker, Author and Blogger, on the show and this week we discussed the latest trends and summer wines
- 07/06/16 Laura's guest this week is Doug Shafer of Eighty Four Wines and Shafer Vineyards
- 07/06/16 Joseph Wagner of Wagner Family of Wine was our guest this week to discuss his new project and trends he is seeing in the industry
- 07/06/16 This week host Laura Lawson welcomed Paul Giusto of Highway 12 Winery
- 07/06/16 Canned Rose? Perfect for the summer! This week host Laura Lawson was joined by Todd Bostock, WineMaker at Dos Cabezas WineWorks
- News Archive >>
We have had some really interesting guests on the show recently and I think it shows a promising future for wine.
Wine Of The Week
This rose is light, refreshing and great for the summer.
Recipe of the Week
For some great seasonal recipes, check out Wine Crush regular guest Richard Haake’s site.