The Wine Crush is a one hour dynamic, fast-paced lifestyle program that not only explains and demystifies the world of wine, but demonstrates how wine can be integrated with every day life. Host Laura Lawson is a veteran in the wine business who manages to couple her vast wine knowledge with her unique sense of humor and tactful sarcasm. The emphasis is on the lighter side of wine and the good humor that should accompany it. Refreshing and upbeat, Wine Crush satisfies both the novice and the expert wine drinker; with guests ranging from winemakers and industry experts to chefs, etiquette experts, celebrities and more.
Welcome to The Wine Crush...
This is a test, I repeat, only a test.
- 03/11/15 Host Laura Lawson introduces Lance Cutler, Author and Winemaker
- 03/11/15 This week Laura welcomes Josh Phelps, Co-Founder of Taken Wine Company
- 03/11/15 Special thanks to guest, Robin Little of Free Flights in Sacramento
- 03/11/15 Thanks to special guest, John Gillespie with Wine Opions
- 03/11/15 This week we welcome Richard Yau, CEO and Co-Founder of Bright Cellars
- News Archive >>
What goes around, comes around. Wine is like fashion.
Wine Of The Week
This iconic winery has added a new wine, honoring the next generation of the Hess Family.
Recipe of the Week
For some great seasonal recipes, check out Wine Crush regular guest Richard Haake’s site.