The Wine Crush is a one hour dynamic, fast-paced lifestyle program that not only explains and demystifies the world of wine, but demonstrates how wine can be integrated with every day life. Host Laura Lawson is a veteran in the wine business who manages to couple her vast wine knowledge with her unique sense of humor and tactful sarcasm. The emphasis is on the lighter side of wine and the good humor that should accompany it. Refreshing and upbeat, Wine Crush satisfies both the novice and the expert wine drinker; with guests ranging from winemakers and industry experts to chefs, etiquette experts, celebrities and more.
- 08/19/16 We have covered canned wine, here are some results of a blind taste test in Chicago.
- 08/19/16 Here's a little insight into the wine world's vocabulary
- 08/19/16 Wine Crush listeners were given a harvest update this week by Morgan Twain-Peterson, Winemaker and Founder of Bedrock Wine Company.
- 08/19/16 This week host Laura Lawson was joined by Ella Lister, Founder and CEO of Wine-Lister.com
- 08/19/16 Hummus and Avocado Dip! Great dip recipe from our friends at Food and Wine Magazine
- News Archive >>
I am trying to understand this phenomenon of Pokemon Go and not quite getting it…But I may be able to get on board with Chardonnay Go a lot easier.
Wine Of The Week
The 2014 Luminus offers beautiful purity of fruit, showcasing bright citrus characteristics and a bright minerality. It has a robust acidity, notes of lemon zest, subtle toasted almond and a silky, elegant texture.
Recipe of the Week
Yes Please! Thanks to Food and Wine for a great recipe!