The Wine Crush is a one hour dynamic, fast-paced lifestyle program that not only explains and demystifies the world of wine, but demonstrates how wine can be integrated with every day life. Host Laura Lawson is a veteran in the wine business who manages to couple her vast wine knowledge with her unique sense of humor and tactful sarcasm. The emphasis is on the lighter side of wine and the good humor that should accompany it. Refreshing and upbeat, Wine Crush satisfies both the novice and the expert wine drinker; with guests ranging from winemakers and industry experts to chefs, etiquette experts, celebrities and more.
- 08/20/15 This week we welcomed Joe Radosavich, CTO at Ullo to discuss their unique wine product.
- 08/20/15 This week we visited with 2 winemaker sisters who have a unique story, Andrea and Robin McBride.
- 08/20/15 Eric Crane joined us this week and discussed if sommeliers are outdated by smart phones and apps.
- 08/20/15 This week Paul Giuston, President, Sales and Distributor Relations at Hwy 12 Winery joined us to discuss his wines and making it to the winner's circle at Sonoma Raceway this year
- 08/20/15 Vilma Mazaite, Managing Partner at laV, joined us this week to talk about value wines and her recent article that discussed the 14 absolute best wines for your money
- News Archive >>
Since I visited the value wine section of a big box store, I have been searching for a complete definition of value wines.
Wine Of The Week
This estate-grown white goes great with smokey grilled goodness.
Recipe of the Week
For some great seasonal recipes, check out Wine Crush regular guest Richard Haake’s site.