The Wine Crush is a one hour dynamic, fast-paced lifestyle program that not only explains and demystifies the world of wine, but demonstrates how wine can be integrated with every day life. Host Laura Lawson is a veteran in the wine business who manages to couple her vast wine knowledge with her unique sense of humor and tactful sarcasm. The emphasis is on the lighter side of wine and the good humor that should accompany it. Refreshing and upbeat, Wine Crush satisfies both the novice and the expert wine drinker; with guests ranging from winemakers and industry experts to chefs, etiquette experts, celebrities and more.
Welcome to The Wine Crush...
This is a test, I repeat, only a test.
- 04/04/14 This week we welcomed Scott Forrest, National Sales Manager for Three Sticks and Head High Wines.
- 04/04/14 Special guest this week, Fredrik Osterberg, Co-Founder and President, Pedernales Cellars. Click here for more information on the Texas Fine Wine Initiative
- 03/18/14 We were skeptical, looks like we were right!
- 03/18/14 Click here for Tim Hanni's book, Why You Like the Wines You Like: Changing the Way the World Thinks about Wine
- 03/18/14 This week we welcomed Tim Hanni, MW.
- News Archive >>
Everyone should drink what you like, but when do you listen to others for recommendations?
Wine Of The Week
This red blend includes cabernet sauvignon, merlot and petit verdot.
Recipe of the Week
For some great seasonal recipes, check out Wine Crush regular guest Richard Haake’s site.