The Wine Crush is a one hour dynamic, fast-paced lifestyle program that not only explains and demystifies the world of wine, but demonstrates how wine can be integrated with every day life. Host Laura Lawson is a veteran in the wine business who manages to couple her vast wine knowledge with her unique sense of humor and tactful sarcasm. The emphasis is on the lighter side of wine and the good humor that should accompany it. Refreshing and upbeat, Wine Crush satisfies both the novice and the expert wine drinker; with guests ranging from winemakers and industry experts to chefs, etiquette experts, celebrities and more.
- 07/29/14 WSTO Cheapskate Marathon SALE: Today is the Cheapskate Marathon on WTSO.com! Be sure to visit their site for a new deal offered every 15 minutes.
- 06/24/14 This week's show features Ed Sbragia, Sbragia Family Vineyards.
- 06/24/14 This week we welcomed Blake Gray from The Gray Report.
- 06/24/14 Could magnetized yeast help make champagne?
- 05/29/14 Thanks to special guest Chris Hall, Chef, Local Three in Atlanta, Ga.
- News Archive >>
Drinking from passion or a formula...
Wine Of The Week
This Oregon white is refreshing and a nice change for me. It is tremendous with grilled seafood.2012 Panther Creek Cellars Pinot Gris, Oregon
Recipe of the Week
For some great seasonal recipes, check out Wine Crush regular guest Richard Haake’s site.