The Wine Crush is a one hour dynamic, fast-paced lifestyle program that not only explains and demystifies the world of wine, but demonstrates how wine can be integrated with every day life. Host Laura Lawson is a veteran in the wine business who manages to couple her vast wine knowledge with her unique sense of humor and tactful sarcasm. The emphasis is on the lighter side of wine and the good humor that should accompany it. Refreshing and upbeat, Wine Crush satisfies both the novice and the expert wine drinker; with guests ranging from winemakers and industry experts to chefs, etiquette experts, celebrities and more.
- 04/24/13 Special thanks to Paul Draper, Winemaker, Ridge Vineyards. Read how he is putting ingredients on the back of his labels.
- 04/24/13 Special guest Boo Walker, Hedges Family Estate, discusses the Dos and Don'ts while attending a Wine Festival
- 04/24/13 A visit from our favorite chef, Chef Richard Haake, owner of Winery Chefs.
- 04/24/13 James Conoway discusses a great new read, his most recent book , 'Nose.'
- 03/22/13 Watch the submersion of four cases of 2009 Cabernet Sauvignon in the Charleston, SC harbor.
- News Archive >>
When more wineries start putting the actual ingredients on the back of their labels, it will be a very interesting day for some. I’m not trying to panic the consumer, it will just clearly define the fine wine producers. It will be an eye opener for many. It will define the have and the have nots. But ultimately, if producers are doing the best they can with what they have and they are striving to do better each day, then of course it will show in the product. And hopefully, ten years from now, these winemakers will look back and say “I remember when I learned that.”
Wine Of The Week
Sterling Napa has always been a comfort food to me.
Recipe of the Week
For some great seasonal recipes, check out Wine Crush regular guest Richard Haake’s site.