The Wine Crush is a one hour dynamic, fast-paced lifestyle program that not only explains and demystifies the world of wine, but demonstrates how wine can be integrated with every day life. Host Laura Lawson is a veteran in the wine business who manages to couple her vast wine knowledge with her unique sense of humor and tactful sarcasm. The emphasis is on the lighter side of wine and the good humor that should accompany it. Refreshing and upbeat, Wine Crush satisfies both the novice and the expert wine drinker; with guests ranging from winemakers and industry experts to chefs, etiquette experts, celebrities and more.
- 02/04/16 Bob Reed, Winegrower and Consultant to Cougar Vineyards and Winery was our guest this week to discuss their "Cougar Meets Italy" event.
- 02/04/16 Rob McMillan's SVB Wine Report
- 02/04/16 Always great to welcome Jeff Siegel, The Wine Curmudgeon.
- 02/04/16 Why do you like the wines you like? Author Tim Hanni explains.
- 02/04/16 This week host Laura Lawson was joined by Katie Kelly Bell, Freelance writer and Editor
- News Archive >>
I decided to go out and do some research recently and found myself in a very interesting conversation with a bartender discussing the new trend of wines on tap.
Wine Of The Week
This estate-grown white goes great with smokey grilled goodness.
Recipe of the Week
For some great seasonal recipes, check out Wine Crush regular guest Richard Haake’s site.