The Wine Crush is a one hour dynamic, fast-paced lifestyle program that not only explains and demystifies the world of wine, but demonstrates how wine can be integrated with every day life. Host Laura Lawson is a veteran in the wine business who manages to couple her vast wine knowledge with her unique sense of humor and tactful sarcasm. The emphasis is on the lighter side of wine and the good humor that should accompany it. Refreshing and upbeat, Wine Crush satisfies both the novice and the expert wine drinker; with guests ranging from winemakers and industry experts to chefs, etiquette experts, celebrities and more.
- 09/16/14 The Top 10 Strangest Harvest Superstitions
- 09/16/14 Sean Scully from the Napa Valley Register joins us this week to update us on Napa's recovery
- 09/16/14 This week's show features Tom Wark speaking about the aftermath of the California Earthquake
- 09/16/14 This week we welcomed back The Wine Curmudgeon.
- 09/16/14 Special Guest this week is Winemaker, Author and Blogger Allison Crowe
- News Archive >>
I have embraced the craft beer movement. In my business, I not only get many wine questions, I also have been getting a lot of craft beer questions.
Wine Of The Week
This 100% Malbec is one of the best value wines I have come across in a long time..
Recipe of the Week
For some great seasonal recipes, check out Wine Crush regular guest Richard Haake’s site.