These are for the wine lover...gifts for yourself...
12) Put down your ratings and drink something for the fun of it.
11) Plant a grape vine- it will teach you a lot.
10) Take a hour to sit and read a chapter or two of James Conway's Far Side of Eden.
9) Do not stress the concept of food and wine pairings- in a crunch...chardonnay and popcorn will do in a pinch.
8) Open that bottle that you have been saving.
7) Drink a glass of sherry.
6) Take advantage of wine-making products.
5) Order an aroma kit.
4) Drink a glass of bubbly before lunch.
3) Do not wait until the new year, start a wine journal now...and remember to use it
2) Eat dessert first..order a glass of champagne and a chocolate plate
1) Try a true dessert wine... Dolce, muscat, icewine......